Monday, August 5, 2013

Football Hall of Fame Coach Bill Parcells

Some quotes from Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcels...


I think confrontation is healthy, because it clears the air very quickly.


When you don't know that you don't know, it's a lot different than when you do know that you don't know.

If you have fun, fine. It's not all life and death.

Nowadays, if you are afraid of confrontation, you are not going to do very well.

I just try to do the best job I possibly can - put the blinders on, go to work and be the best you can possibly be. Once you have done everything that you possibly can - you've put forth your greatest effort - then I can live with whatever's next.

I can't live my life worrying about something that might never happen.

 Don't worry about it. It's just a bunch of guys with an odd-shaped ball.


I was fighting every windmill, especially when I was in college.

No comments: