Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MORE HAPPY CUSTOMERS


Steve Martin packed and picked up my HHGs in Newbury Park, CA June 8-10, and delivered them in Chantilly VA June 23. I just wanted to write and give him positive feedback. In 20 years in the military this was my 7th professional pack and move. My 6th was with Arpin and I was so pleased, I requested them again is time. This one was the first time I was able to go door-to-door. That, combined with the quality of Steve's work and thoroughness, resulted in our most successful move to date. When I move again in 2-3 years, I'll be calling on Arpin again!

ALSO... 


I just wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was having Kenny Robinson perform our July 24-28 move from Cordova, AL, to Manassas, VA.  He was extremely professional, courteous, and knowledgeable and provided us with much needed reassurance during the process.  He made sure that all our items, which included a lot of antique glassware, were expertly packed and delivered safely to our new home.  My wife and I would not hesitate in calling on Mr. Robinson to perform any future moves for us.



Many thanks Kenny Robinson for a great move!


THANK YOU STEVE AND KENNY !!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU !


No comments: