Friday, August 17, 2012

Fuuny posting from our Road Warrior..Skip..


Unprotected Sex?



I had a job last year out of Florida.14,000#'s headed to the bay.It was fun at origin as it was SUPPOSED to be pbo(packed by owner)and there was NOTHING packed when we got there.I suggested to the shipper that she needed to take the guys I brought along and put them on her clock to get this done....I got started on the inventory while the guys packed.At this point(not generating any revenue)I must admit,I was just screwing around.Well?With the first tour of the house,and the master bedroom full of a ”NEW”Cherry bedroom set,AND a wooden Parkay floor,and the shipper's comment's about that set being new and it”better have NO damages on your inventory sheet!”.I said ok,if there's anything noted,I'll show you the damage...YUP,,when doing the inventory,first thing I made notes about was the top rear corners of the headboard,it was dented,rubbed,marred AND scratched,called her in(even before it was dissambled)told her to just put her hand up to those area's and feel the damage....She had no problem with me noting that.......



Jump to the last tier in the trailer(matts)she comes out of the house like a shot,MADD AS HELL,wanting to know what happened to the parkay floor in her bedroom?I got the strap tight,and followed her in to see,4 ,4 inch badly rubbed marks in that floor.She was wondering how many times the headboard and footboard had been dropped to do that kind of damage and what kind of MORONS,I had working for me?All it took was one look to see.......UNPROTECTED SEX was the cause,footboard,headboard,nothing(felt)on the bottom,HEADBOARD TOO CLOSE TO THE WALL,AND having sex without those areas being protected.....So the damages were from UNPROTECTED SEX!

No comments: