Tuesday, August 28, 2012

AN UNUSUAL MOVE


My Most Unusual Move.......from driver, Skip


Phoenix,Arizona to Bemidji,Minnesota...The job was right off loop 303,matter of fact,if,you've driven down(south)from 60,it is on the right...A simple complex,house,livestock pens and a barn....What I did not understand was the crate the agent gave me....The size of 2 wardrobe cartons,side by side and plywood enclosed.It turned out this lady raised,bred,animals for zoo's around the country,and I was ATTACKED while trying to just ring the door bell,her trained ATTACK goose bit the crap out of me while trying to get someone to just answer the door......What a long strange day this will turn out to be...When asked about the crate,her answer was to wheel it out to the Llama pasture(????)(WHY??)

Being who I am and what I do,no questions,dropped it in the pasture and watched her fill it with Llama droppings(????)JESUS,300 pounds of Llama droppings(?)I really thought she,and that was STRANGE,just thankful for the work...


Now,on to destination,that crate went into another pasture and we broke it open and spread Llama droppings all over....At this point I did ask her WHY?It turns out Llamas are territorial and they need their own scent around the new location.....News to me,New logo......”We'll haul your crap,all over the map”.


In all honesty,I knew an agent in Fresno,who raised,|Llamas,he told me,a shoe box would have been enough...

No comments: