Sunday, June 10, 2012

Here's the flip side....

Here is the flip side to helping others...

I try my best to help people and in order to do that you need to trust them. In my position an din my job I have dealt with hundreds of people through the years and have had plenty of good experiences and have made friends for life.....but...there have plenty of times that I have gotten burnt.

People just out right lien, cheating and stealing. Lien right to your face and so good at it that they suck you in. Then when they turn on you it is a brick off the wall of humanity, off the future wall of trust.

I can fully understand how people get cold of can be stone hearted.
It is hard to trust people after getting burnt but what is the alternative?

I need to believe that overall people are good and need a hand in some cases.
The times that I have been successful have been very fulfilling. I feel like I did make a difference and helped someone when they needed it.

You would not believe some of lies , everything from saying that their wife and kid was in a bad car accident and in a coma just because they wanted more time at home to their grandmother dying or needing surgery. All to find out later that they made it all up.
Really?

Grown men ...just making stuff up.
I think some of them lie so much that they truly do not know the difference any more.

The crazy part is if they just told the truth everything would work out better for them and everyone else involved.

I will continue to trust because that is all I know how to do but it still takes another brick off the wall each time I am back stabbed or lied to.

No comments: