Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hate

Why hate ?
Why do people resort to trying to pull other people down ?
Is making fun of other people comforting to you ?
I always think that if a person is trying to denigrate another person , rather it is about their physical appearance, speech or beliefs it tells me more about the person doing the denigrating then the person that they are trying to make fun of.
Why do you think people do it in the first place ?
Are they that insecure about themselves that they feel the need to hurt other people?
In my business life the one thing that I always found disgusting is when someone made fun of someone else, and most times they waited for that person to leave the room or hang up on a call to do so, how cowardly.
I find absolutely nothing amusing about hurting others.
I always try to live by the rule that if I cannot say it to a person’s face then I should not say it at all.
You are no better then anyone else and if you gain strength by having to pull down others or having to be in a group for backing then you need to rethink your place on this earth and in life.
Want a simple goal - BE NICE
Remember there is a thing called Karma and I fully believe that the way you treat others will come back to you - either way.

No comments: