Friday, October 19, 2018

Freedom

True Freedom lies within
If you want to experience true freedom then first you need to stop chasing the almighty dollar.
Don’t get me wrong, work can be good and rewarding and you need to be able to provide but ask yourself- how much is enough?
I always told myself that as long as I had a roof over my head, food on the table and oil in my tank for heat I would be ok. I never wanted the mansion on the hill or the new sports car and certainly was not going to sell my soul for any of it.
YOU have the Power- you ALWAYS had the Power- you just may have fell into the wrong path - it is never to late to Free yourself.
Remember that this is NOT a dress rehearsal- Life is Short -
There is a movie called Michael, in it John Travolta comes back to earth as an angel to help some people out, after his mission is near complete and he knows he will be leaving Earth for the last time, he is sitting on a log in an open field with a little dog by his side, he lifts his head , looks around and feels the wind on his face and says... I am really going to miss all this.
Don’t waste a day ... be free... feel the wind on your face.

No comments: