Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Proud

What are you proud of ?
How much time do we have ?
None of us know how much time we have so accent the positive- whatever you are most proud of follow that- accent that and stay focused.
I am most proud of the foundations that my wife and I poured for our children, we see now what we did as we watch our kids with their kids and their spouses and their families.
As a young couple my wife and I had nothing but a dream and love and we instinctively knew what we wanted most and that was a loving family. When my son was born our daughter was five and we made a sign for when we brought our new family member home-
Lisa
David
Jillian
Michael
THE FAMILY
That was our sign and our philosophy- we were going to be a tight family, growing up I always told our kids that friends will come and go but Your family will always be there.
We spent time with them, hugged them and loved them, the House always had music and we danced and laughed and whatever negative was going on outside the house never penetrated.
We created our own world.
What are you most proud of?
Time is ticking... create the world you want to see.

No comments: