Monday, November 6, 2017

Go for it

After 40 plus years in retail and household goods moving I jumped into Theatre , now I am still affiliated with the moving business as the Theatre is a 501(c)3 non profit so I do still need income but the Theatre is my passion as is live music and helping people so when the opportunity came around three years ago to be a partner in a start up little theatre it seemed to make sense.
 Sometimes you just have to follow your heart and have faith, here we are three years later and take a look at the very nice review below that was in the White House Chronicle-
I am still learning and love the idea of being a part of something bigger then myself and that will help people and maybe even put a smile on their faces-


http://whchronicle.com/notebook-theater-as-it-should-be-fish-and-chips-disappearing-in-u-k-plentiful-in-ne-the-myth-of-the-frozen-north/

No comments: