Monday, November 13, 2017

Anger

If someone is trying to get you angry most likely they are trying to control you or shut you up.
Anger works.
Developing a US against THEM mentality works, it has proven through out history.

Personally I always ran the other way, if someone wants to get me angry or works really hard at trying to turn me against someone or something my antenna goes up and I start to REALLY listen.
I have always chose to not join the good old boy gang for a reason, I want to make my own decisions and not be influenced, there have been many people in my past that people talked bad about or told me negative stories and I found out later they were actually good people and the stories I heard were mostly lies.

The same went for people I hired, I went with my gut and trusted and most times I was able to find the true person inside. Some of most trusted employees and drivers and co workers were people that others trashed for some reason, and the some reason was mostly slanted personally toward the person doing the trashing.

Don’t buy into it, don’t allow THEM to get you angry, don’t FOLLOW — LEAD !

Be your own person, make your own decisions- listen and look for the good.

Quiet the noise around you and focus -

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

I always asked myself why was I being attacked,if,I was at fault,I fixed it.If,it was someone trying to get to me,make me emotional,I'd just hit the ignore button.There is no need to reduce yourself down the their level..