Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Listen to your junkman

A Line from a Bruce Springsteen song is ..
Listen to your junk man.......he's singing.
I love that line and helped a lot through some stress days at work.
As I dealt with people in their nice suits and ties or their " buisness attire" I found most of them to be greedy back stabbing individuals and others to get so caught up in the corporate ladder they loss their soul and forgot how to just enjoy the day.
Some of these same people look down on others that work hard for their paycheck, they may not dress real nice when they get ready for work because their's is a job that requires sweat and possibly dirt. But on the days I went to work I would notice those people smiling and as Bruce said in his song..listen to your junk man..he's singing.
Judge not and be not judged.
Most of God's work is not done by people in a suit and tie.
Enjoy the day.....and Listen to your junk man.






https://youtu.be/jl1BSehj5Ss

No comments: