Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Breathe

This is the time of year that kills..stress kills .. too many hours kills...breathe.
Remember you can only do so much, if you take on too much you will make mistakes and worse you may lessen your time here on this earth...breathe..look around..stop for a few minutes.
When I went to birthing class with my wife many years ago the instructor taught us how to breathe and relax and to be conscious of our body. She would have us just sit and take deep breaths then think about a certain part of our bodies and to try to relax them. Sure enough when she started with our toes I realized that they were curled and tight, then she worked our way up to our shoulders and along the way I realized I was tense and by breathing and being conscious of it I was able to relax.
Here I am over 30 years later and I still remember that lesson.
Do yourself a big favor and sometime during the course of your busy day or night just sirpt for a few minutes and breathe and be conscious of your surroundings and of yourself.
The money will do you no good if you have a stroke or cut years off your life because of stress.
A good friend told me years ago..worth smarter-not harder.

No comments: