Monday, April 13, 2015

Meet Elite Drive John Hayes...


Please read and meet another elite driver for Arpin Van Lines…..John Hayes…


   I started my career in the Moving Industry as a helper at the age of 17, when I went to work with my Uncle who was a driver for Arpin Van Lines. I continued working with him  learning as much as I could about the Moving Industry until the age of 18, at that point I had already been and seen most of the United States except Alaska and Hawaii.
    In 1995 I bought my first very own straight truck with the help of Mr. Paul Arpin (What A Honor to Know such a Great Man) And continued my career working East of the Mississippi.
    Mr. Paul Arpin helped my Uncle, who taught me the Moving Industry, open an agent in Kentucky and Mr. Aprin asked me to go to Kentucky and help my Uncle out with the every day operations which I did and worked for 2-3 years, however, working with family is sometimes very difficult and stressful,  so after the success of the agent was complete, I left to continue my career.
    When I left Arpin I worked in the Mayflower System, a agent in Massachusetts for approximately 5 years where I had received several awards consisting of Driver of the Month, and Multiple Safety Awards. I had decided to leave to advance my career and for a better opportunities.
    I stayed in the Mayflower System and worked for an agent out of Memphis TN, where I stayed for 5 years and won several awards such as Driver of the Month, Safety Awards, and Driver of the Year.
    I returned to Paul Arpin Van Lines in 2011 where I continue my career with a family oriented company, and strive to give my career and my customers QUALITY MOVING EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE, WE ARE CREATING CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE......
    My future goal is to open a Arpin agent and to continue to be part of the Arpin Family for many many years to come......

ARPIN STRONG
John Hayes  






No comments: