Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I...Me

The most lonely words in the dictionary - I / Me

Look what I did..
It is because of Me..
I ... Me

Try to take notice in the coarse of a day how many times you either say or type those words--
I or Me.

Try replacing them with Us and We...better yet make it your mission to involve others more and push the credit off.
After all you need others to succeed and when they know that they are appreciated and valued they will respond positively.

I know of people that always take the kudos and push off the blame.
It is normally very obvious to all except to the ones that want to put themselves on a pedestal.

A good leader does the opposite, take the heat and give out the credit.
Your fellow employees, crews and friends WILL take notice, either way.

Try to take notice....do you say I and Me or Us and We.

No comments: