Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Another Great Story


Please meet owner operator, Pat Haynes…a professional on every level…..

 

 

I'm a Third Generation Household Goods Driver, I Lost My Parents at the young Age Of 15 Years Old. But I knew what I wanted to do. My Father when I was A Little Kid would Have Drivers over to the house all The Time and I would Wash his drivers trucks, Big Shiny Radiators and Chrome Wheels, I was Sold.

 

At 15 Years old I Started in the Warehouse at El Cajon Van & Storage in El Cajon California. It was their I Meet A Family from Tennessee, The Rayfields, Ralph (The Father) and Dennis (The Son) Took Me in and Helped me get My Chauffeurs License(Still Have the Same Drivers License Number to This Day)

 

They Taught me How to Load and Keep my Trailer Organized(Straight Edge Pad Folding) It was their that I Met Bruce Taber, He's more than A Friend, He's Family.

 

I’ve worked For Sherwood Van Lines out of San Antonio Texas, Then onto Fourwinds Out of San Diego California, Pacific Van Lines Out of Torrance California, Graebel Van Lines out of Wausau Wisconsin, Hilldrup United out of Stafford Virginia, All American Moving Group Memphis Tennessee (Nominated for AMSA in The Year 2007 and Made Driver of the Year 2008) went to Dumping Docks (Hauling Commodities) and then Bruce Taber Kept on Me And Telling Me About Arpin Van Lines.

 

Arpin to me is Like When The Rayfields Took Me In, I was In Need and I went to Work And Showed them What I could Do, Hands Down Arpin Van Lines Is The Greatest Organization I Have Ever Worked for, It's People Helping People and That's what Makes the World Go Around.

 

I'm Married With Four Beautiful Children and I Pride Myself on Giving 110% To Everything I do, My Biggest Joy is Going Into A Customers Home (Moving is Stressful on Many Levels) And Putting them at ease about Moving Their Personal Property, When They know their Personal Property is being Taken Care of, The Customers can Concentrate on Other Things going on With the Move!

 

Arpin To me is More than A Job, It's A Place I Call home.

 

 
 
 
 

No comments: