Sunday, October 12, 2014

From yesterday's post from Driver Skip on sleep apnea


Now on to the SATIRE:


Think about it....Just how many ways are there to interrupt you REM sleep cycle in a truckstop parking lot? Sleep apnea is simply that, it interrupts your REM sleep and keeps you from sleeping well...Here's some more things the Government needs to regulate, to help me sleep....


#1.Refrigeration units....Dang things cycle on, cycle off all night, wake me up with every cycle.

#2.Back up alarms...Somebody backing in beside me, wakes me up every time.

# 3.Really bright lights in the lot. They fool my mind into thinking it's daylight at 2 am.

#4.The aches and pains of getting old. Knee’s, back, hip, all wake me in the middle of the night....

#5.Odd hours worked, here's one for you: http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/shift-work-sleep-disorder-topic-overview It's hard to sleep at different times every day, heck even the 4 hour time change from east to west coast come into play.

#6.Heart burn, ever eat in a truck stop, it pops up at 2 and your wide awake....

#7.Sex,The wife rolls over at 2 and is frisky....There goes my REM sleep...

#8.Flatulence....One more time, Truck stop food, I had one night so bad, it woke me up, I was thinking I had a battery about to explode.

#9. "People" hanging around the truck stops beating on the door.....2 am.....Sure screws up my REM sleep.

#10.My prostate, Jeeze, hate getting old,4-5 time a night it wakes me up to pee....

#11.The other bathroom call, Back to truckstop  food, now I have to get dressed and go inside....

#12.Stress,I often worry about jobs and not sleep well.

#13.Kids and grandkids, climbing into your bed because they are frightened...

#14.Nightmares....Weird truck related dreams, that keep me from sleeping.

I'm sure there's more, but at this point, you all get my drift, so just how, can the government regulate a bodily function without not looking at all the other things that apply. What we need up there is everyone of them who make these rules, must have to live in a truck for 3 months...Their attitude would change

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget, more and more government regulations.