Wednesday, August 20, 2014

From one of our customer care reps...

I walked into an email yesterday that I cannot seem to get off my mind. I cannot sleep, and need somewhere to express this before I explode.

 We all face "challenge".

  This summer, god knows I think we all have been faced with it in the industry. So why not take those challenges, learn from them and develop new ways to solve what caused the challenge in the first place?
  It's easy to "complain" about the issue; but actions speak louder than words. I am guilty of this myself.
 Profit does not come from compliance; but compassion.
 Some of the best agents/drivers/partners I know stand by this.

Work harder/smarter to make things better.

  At end of the day, if you did all you could, then you have success.

Well said Lisa !!

No comments: