Monday, May 19, 2014

From Road Warrior Skip...


Thanks need to go out for today, National City helped me out big time. I talked to them on Friday, explained I’d be there today, in a hurry...(Lights on the back trailer have been screwed up, been in 2 shops, work for a little while, then go out, dead short, no time to fix, daylight running for now.
 
I think I know what to do, where the short is, maybe Thursday)I went down there and parked close yesterday afternoon, this morning, they had 12 guys(including the guys I hired)getting it off the trailer...hour and 15 minutes,13,000 was on the floor...That gave me the daylight time I needed to get up to Barstow for a pack and load for tomorrow...Just an fyi- We need to make these folks who do our surveys responsible for crap like LOW TREE’S.
 
My light problem started with a pack and load south of Jacksonville, a FREAKING tree tunnel at the 12 foot line, for a mile and a half....Papers said access good...They never even bothered to look UP?I broke all four of my front lights out, fixed them, worked for a while and now I’m back to a dead short..

No comments: