Monday, May 5, 2014

From our Road Warrior on Teamwork..

Road Warrior has left a new comment on your post "TEAMWORK":

We were just having a discussion about labor costs, and this fit's right in there" “many hands make light work”?". We were talking as to what was cheaper, taking two days to pack, or bringing extra labor and getting it done in one day? Taking two extra guys along on bigger jobs, doing it in one day ?

My feelings were the extra labor for one day, cuts my costs by 30%...I simply tell my shipper it needs to be done in one day...



It all depends on what the costs are...What I look at (with flat rate labor)Which way is  cheaper? CHEAP IS IN!...I've found that pack jobs, an extra man on the first day, eliminates a second day...Way less labor. Loading/unloading ? I use google maps to see what the house is like. One more time, if I can eliminate double hours by adding a couple of guys for one day?


That's a no brainer....SHOW ME THE MONEY!

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

Man,there's some good stuff here...