Thursday, January 10, 2013

Negativity

Negativity is bad for the soul...

I firmly believe that negativity can only bring on more negativity...and only hurt.

Rather it is self negativity such as ...I am slow or I am fat or I can not learn as good as others ..
Or
If it is negativity heaped on others..such as they are stupid or he is no good or she is a problem.

Nothing good can come come out of it.

Today the flavor of the day is to take sides and when you do you draw a line in the sand and say I am right and you are wrong. We tend to throw around disparaging phrases and laugh.

Words can help or heal... which one do you follow?

Being negative will also effect your health and your outlook and how people view you.

Try to be more conscious of what you are saying and who you are saying it to.

Be positive or at least keep your negative to yourself.

2 comments:

Road Warrior said...

".I am slow or I am fat or I can not learn as good as others"or I'm disabled.....I resemble that,remember,I'm from Alabama....TALK SLOW.....Find humor to get around the bad spots....BE POSITIVE,your help,and your shippers will reflect the same....Remember,as a driver,we represent everybody and are RESPONSIBLE for EVERYTHING....SO,MAKE THE BEST OF IT....SMILE,and take their money....

Road Warrior said...

DANG...That's good....