Tuesday, January 15, 2013

For our driver's wifes...

From one of our road drivers...
I just got him up on Pandora,and,this song came up....Had me crying like a baby......:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc

How about something on the blog for our drivers wifes?
Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should've said and done
I just never took the time

But you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
I guess I never told you
That I am so happy that you're mine
If I made you feel second best
I'm so sorry I was blind

But you were always on my mind


1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

Been married 35 years and moving longer....This did bring tears to my eyes....Who would have thought Elvis would still has an influence?Think about all those nights away from my family...."Nuff said???