Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cheerios

A 5 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in the bedroom.
"You know what?." says the 5 year old, " I think it's about time we start swearing." The 4 year old nods his head in approval. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna say 'hell', and you say 'ass', Ok?"
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
 The mother walks into the kitchen and ask the 5 year old what he wants for breakfast.
"Aw, hell mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."
WHACK!! He flies off the chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out.
The mom looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, " And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?!"
" I don't know," he blubbers, " but you can bet your ass it won't be Cheerios.

No comments: