Friday, February 3, 2012

Creating Customers for Life

Below is a email from a customer we recently moved..


..these days so many people are quick to respond to a company regarding some bad service they feel they have have gotten. I on the other hand think it's more appropriate to write when I see someone who goes above and beyond providing a service that helps everyone involved. Such was the case yesterday when I met Lorenzo Moore. The size of the truck worried me when I saw it compared to the street sizes in the RV park where my mother lives. My worries were quickly eased when Mr Moore got the truck to the front of the house quite nicely. He went way out of his way to meet us, view and tag every item that was to be moved, and quickly and carefully get them into the truck. This is the third time my family has used Arpin Van Lines for moves between Massachusetts and Florida. With company representatives like Lorenzo Moore I am sure that your company will continue to get and keep customers for a long time.

Thank you for reading this, and please let Mr Moore know of our appreciation for the excellent job he did. My mother felt he took great care of her personal items one which was a cedar chest she has had for 64 years!



That's what we're talking about.......Pride in what you do and the difference that it can make.



No comments: