Monday, December 3, 2018

Quiet man

“I am a quiet man but I hear the voices of other quiet people that others don’t.”
That was a quote by President George H Bush.
President Bush passed away this past weekend and he was a remarkable man who led a remarkable life. From what I have read on the President “Humble” is the one word that I come away with.
He was brought up to never brag and to always help others and that is how he lived his life, from enlisting in the military at 18 to help fight WWII to being a public serpent his entire life from CIA to Vice President to President he never lost his intentity or his moral compass.
We can all learn from him and his life’s work.
President George H Bush also always put family first and loved spending time with his kids and grandkids.
He was the last President America had that actually served in the military and though it is not mandatory I do believe it does help shape your views on war and our military members.
RIP Sir

No comments: