Friday, November 30, 2018

Religion

Part of my life’s lessons is trying to understand religion.
Too many times I see people talk the talk about being religious but fail to walk the walk.
I am not singling out any particular religion I see across the board.
I do believe that a person walked the earth thousands of years ago and was from a poor background but delivered an uplifting message of forgiveness and love and his words were so powerful they have been passed on even back in a time when there was no mass communication.
Unfortunately some people hide behind their religion and forget the true message, they gossip and hate and some hurt and kill all in the name of religion.
I try to learn every day and try to forgive and I try to not hold hate or envy in my heart.
The message is timeless - All we need is Love -

No comments: