Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Life change

If you want to be healthier then make life changes.

I never liked diets because my thought was if I can not commit to it for life then why bother. 

In my 40’s I got sloppy and did not excericse and I ate crappy , my weight got up to over 215 lbs with, my Waste line pushing 40 and being 5’7” that was not a good thing. My cholesterol shot up and my doctor wanted to put be on pills and I hate pills.
I needed to lose weight so I joined a gym and started daily exercises and I cut out sugars and ate more fruit and vegetables and ate smaller portions over all and wanted to do something I could commit to for life. Over 10 years later I am still on that same path and found my happy weight of 180 and a 34 waist and lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and no pills.

For a healthier life you never ever reach your goal because you are always watching what you eat and drink and you need to stay in the exercise mode. It is not fair because it is so much easier to stay on your couch and eat that crap but in the end you will feel better and hopefully have a better quality of life, and that is worth the change.

Here’s the thing, do not celebrate or brag about your loss of weight because remember you never really reach the finish line so stay focused, develop good habits.

That is all it is.. habits... it’s your life.. stop making excuses.


No comments: