Sunday, May 31, 2015

It's their fault

It's their fault...those words were like fingernails down a chalkboard for me when I ran operations.
Everyone in the circle needs to accept responsibility.
What did you do to prevent the situation?

It is far to easy to point the finger , what could you have done was always my reply. I would walk through the process and could always show them where they could have made a phone call or checked on something.

Maybe someone else did drop the ball but it you were more in the game perhaps you could have caught it.

Stop- Look and Listen !

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

The correct answer here is what could I have done to fix it?Or,what could I have done before it went bad to keep it from happening?At this point,I know of guys who do the research on the loading address(google earth),who call a few days ahead of loading(quiz the shipper about the move)and get as much info from all available sources,before any problems occur...