Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Credit

When things go good everybody wants the credit.
When their are issues you can hear crickets.

Always be humble, share the good. Thank those around you.

I try to hear myself and use " WE" more than "I" -
I had a dispatcher once that was very good and he knew the business but he was also full of himself. He always said "I" in a conversation, especially when taking credit.
It is a little thing but it tells a lot about a person.

Build a team and in order to build a positive team that wants to work for you and WITH you-  you need to spread the love and the kudos.

Take credit when credit is due but also share it whenever possible.

Remember in the end the cream always rises.

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

I said that at the convention....It's about all of us,this FAMILY of movers...The symbiotic relationship...Without each part,none of us would survive...