Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hate

I constantly try to improve and I try to ask myself questions on why I may react the way I do in certain circumstances.

We all know people that are simply not nice- or always have alternative motives.
People that are selfish or mean or treat people wrongly.
People that lie and cheat and will walk over anybody to get ahead.
They exist in all walks of life and always will.

I try not to hate on them but to be honest it is a natural reaction, at least for me.
In most cases it is not even what they may do or say to me but it is the way they treat others.
It bothers me.
I can not change them so I dislike them- which gets me no where except carrying around this hate.
So I self analyze and try to let it go.

I try instead to find a bridge, mind you it is awfully difficult at times and it does NOT come easy but sometimes I actually do break through. Now mind you they are still the same person but I try to understand them more and see why they are the way they are.

Most times I find that they are just not happy with themselves, they may have grown up tough or even abused and it constantly weighs on them. It makes them insecure so they lash out and sometimes without knowing it they push others away and that makes them more angry and more alone. And that just feeds the domino effect of hate.

It is hard and I keep trying to improve but just like a alcoholic the first step is acknowledging the problem and then working on it.

Hate just begets Hate...Let it go


No comments: