Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tearing down

Some people need to pull others down in order to pull themselves up.

I have seen this method in business for years unfortunately.
And it is not unique to any one business.
I saw it in retail and in the heating and air conditioning industry as well as the moving business.

I have experienced it on all levels, from the ground up, I have witnessed the ugliness that people feel that they need to do in order to survive ( or so they think).

I still think that it mostly comes form insecurities about themselves. Otherwise what benefit is there is there in trying to hurt others?

The sorry thing is I have seen people do this to others that simply do not deserve it and it begins a negative relationship.

Sooner or latter it catches up. Trust me. I have seen the rise and fall of too many.

There is a old saying .... be good to the people around you on the way up because they are the same people you meet on the way down.

Build your career and life on a solid foundation... do not tear down others or intentionally try to hurt people.

Just do a good job and worry about your house.

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

AND.....You can only kick a dog so many times,before he does not come back...People,at some point,just stay away.