Friday, February 21, 2014

Another thank you

A letter form one of our customers....just makes you feel good...




Good Day,

 

I just wanted to take a moment to express my satisfaction with Mr. Bird, the mover assigned to me.

 

The Pick Up

 

This was my first professional move and this was such a great experience.  The process was explained to me and I saw how my belongings were handled with care.  Things that may have been an issue was quickly brought to my attention.  Mr. Bird made me feel very comfortable and confident with him moving “my life” to another state.

 

Mr. Bird and his men were very professional and courteous.

 

The Drop off

 

Mr. Bird stated a date and time and he stuck to his word.  He delivered my household goods just when he said he would! OMG…I was so glad because I was able to start the week off right.

 

All my goods were delivered in one piece!  It was such a joy and pleasure to work with Mr. Bird.  If any of my family or friends need a referral for a mover, I am going to recommend Mr. Bird.

 

I’ve heard and read horror stories of moves gone wrong.  I was blessed to have been paired with someone like Mr. Bird for my first experience. 

 

Thank you Arpin!

No comments: