Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Just try

Life can be full of excuses.

Just try.

You may surprise yourself, my motto to myself has been - why not me?
As I grew older I realized that those people that were older then me and in charge or owners of businesses were no smarter then me. In fact I found out that in many cases I had a better work ethic and could organize better.

It amazes me how many people in power, or own businesses , do not roll up their sleeves and get in there with their workers. How else do you know what is happening and steer the ship?
There is no easy road.

Why not you?

Get in there.

Stop looking around or blaming others, roll up your sleeves and do it.
You will stumble, make mistakes and get frustrated but you will learn and grow.

I tip my hat to every owner operator in the household goods business . You are doing it.
You own your own business, you are trying. You are in it.
Do not give up when times get tough. 
Dig in.

No one knows any big secret to success that you do not know.
Stay organized and focused and do not give up.

No comments: