Saturday, December 21, 2013

From Driver Skip...

Road Warrior has left a new comment on your post "The Media": 

Funny thing is....I was walking through downtown Phenix City,Alabama,the other night....We all know that small towns like this roll their sidewalks up after dark...Well?...We(my wife and I)came upon a shoe store,and,there,right in the window,was a great pair or shoe's for her.The right size and everything...She looked at me and said"they shure would look good on me",I picked up a brick and through it through the window,she has a new pair of shoe's.....Two stores down,a manican was wearing a dress in her size and the comment was"it sure would look good on me"another brick,and now she has a new dress......

Two more stores down there's another mannican,this time with a Mink coat on it....She looks at me and says"that sure would look good on me"I looked her in the eyes and said"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M MADE OF?BRICKS?????

The moral to the story is-To live within your means,times get tough,figure out where to reduce your costs...Me,Obamacare has dropped a thousand dollars off my health costs(dunno how long that will last),dropped my home phone,eliminated un-needed costs for faxing,ect.and hopefully we will be ok until spring... 


No comments: