Thursday, July 11, 2019

My choice

Because it is my choice to not try to yell louder then you does not make you right or me weak.
It is my choice.
Too many people today think that bullying means you are tough or believe if you make fun of somebody you can “win”.
I happen to think that it just makes you look weak and small and I chose to not play in that sandbox.
I absolutely enjoy a debate, a civil conversation on any subject, Music, history, politics, sports and much more , what I do not enjoy is the my way or the highway attitude.
Debate is good, listening to people you may not agree with is good , what is not good is drawing lines and if you cross it you are the enemy.
Humans are tribal to begin with, I get it but befriending other tribes is not only smart , it is essential to being a better you.

No comments: