Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Vacation

Just off vacation with my wife it once again reminds me how important vacations are.
The down time helps you rejuvenate and through that you become more productive and more important you become more happy.
At this stage in my life I enjoy doing very little on vacation, sitting enjoying the warm weather and the beautiful Caribbean water with my wife is my happy place.
When my family was young we did not have much money and we lived paycheck to paycheck but we always had vacations to look forward to and those memories are priceless.
Vacation back then may have been going in with other friends on a house in New Hampshire or camping in New York or Disney - they ALL hold special memories.
You owe it to yourself and your family to dial it back and plan a vacation- NOW- stop putting it off.
Life is short... enjoy it !


No comments: