Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Honesty

As I grow older what I see missing in most people , in business, politics and life is HONESTY.
What seems so simple becomes so hard , people twist the truth or avoid the real questions or answers or just plain lie.
Unfortunately not telling the truth only creates problems and will never give the positive results we all seek. When we do run across someone that has sincerity and speaks the truth we tend to gravitate to them , unfortunately I am seeing it less and less.



Honesty is such a lonely word
Everyone is so untrue
Honesty is hardly ever heard
And mostly what I need from you
I can always find someone
To say they sympathize
If I wear my heart out on my sleeve
But I don't want some pretty face
To tell me pretty lies
All I want is someone to believe
When I'm deep inside of me
Don't be too concerned
I won't ask for nothin' while I'm gone
But when I want sincerity
Tell me where else can I turn
'Cause you're the one I depend upon

Song and lyrics by Billy Joel




No comments: