Monday, June 25, 2018

Bullying- liars - hypocrites

We all have many things that bother us or drive us-

For me it’s fighting against bullies and liars and hypocrites- and the funny thing is ( actually it is not humorous) most time these characters normally go hand in hand, if you find a bully they most likely are liars and hypocrites. It really annoys me when people stand up on a soap box to yell and point the finger at someone else while they are guilty of probably the same thing or worse- that is the height of hypocrisy.

I see it almost every day and it is all around me.

I saw it as a young man in the work place and it was what ultimately drove me to  take on more responsibility and eventually to Senior Vice President - it was , and still is, never about the money or power - it was my way to help keep the bullies and liars and hypocrites in check or out of power.
I watched as the VP before me ridiculed others, picked on the meek and straight up lied to everybody and it hate me up inside.
In order to conduct the change I wanted to see and I had to on more responsibility and start to form a real team and have a workplace where people respected each other and always were honest.
I am proud of what we were able to accomplish and the bonds that were made and hopefully was able to show people that you do not have to stab people in the back to succeed and that by working together you not only can accomplish some pretty amazing things you also make friends for life.

Get involved- if you do not like what you see or what you hear around you- Step Up!

Make a difference- you do not have to play their ugly games to win.

Just put your blinders on and do your thing - be honest- be sincere and respect everyone!


No comments: