Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Shared information

I still think that the social media thing can be a good thing.
It can be a wonderful tool to share information and to help each other.
It can be a great way to stay in touch with friends and relatives, to watch their kids grow and share moments.
Unfortunately people will always take something good and positive and try to use it for negative or hate.
That comes with the territory- I still think that you do not throw out the baby with the bath water.
Just use discipline.
Do not get fished in to the negative or someone else's issues.
Stay positive- only use social for positive and sharing of information and it is a great tool.

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

You forgot the one thing we use it for most....The getting reviews for,and good labor...This stuff on facebook,started with a guy in Florida...Larry(I'll leave out his last name for privacy),worked with me and impressed me to the point that I invited him on to a Householddrivers group I created...Maybe 3 years ago..I asked him to get on there and advertise,we need more labor like him.I continued to invite others of good quality and he,in turn,started calling all these other guys and setting up a network of good help...That ballooned into 15 HH groups,every one of them helping drivers find labor...YES,social media can be a good thing...