Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's all You

You can read and take notes and watch and listen but ultimately it is All YOU.

You are the only one that can change your path...that can adjust your attitude.

I grew up in with alcoholism in my family, still have it in my family. And it help me learn many things. The main thing I did learn id that the person needs to WANT to change in order to start on the road on recovery and sobriety.

The same is for any part of life, YOU need to look in the mirror and truly want to change.
All the books or shows or friends does not matter unless you see it and you want to do something about it.

There is a song " Help me - Help you" in which that is what she sings about- your friends and family or co workers may want to help but you need to help them first by opening up and trying and admitting that you may need help.

The same goes for staying positive- negativity just breads negativity.
Recognize it in yourself- catch yourself when you are talking smack or getting involved in gossip and make it a point to try to stay positive.
If you do I guarantee you that it will come back to you and help your total attitude.

No comments: