Thursday, June 5, 2014

From Driver of the year Skip...

From driver of the year Skip on our last posting on PURPOSE...


People often ask...After all these years....WHY? I'm still stacking sticks???
Think about it, the disabilities, the age....WHY?

I think it goes back to Paul ”Bear”Bryant, who, at a press conference about his retirement was asked what he was going to do? His answer was curl up and DIE.3 weeks later he died...Talk about a sense of purpose....

Well, last night, I met an elderly gentleman, the young age of 70,named Paul Adams, STILL driving for us....What a great gentleman. He stopped by my open door trailer(remember previous posts about not checking out other drivers in our fleet)and ask if I was Skip, it seems he'd had some issues with the mobile mover program not wanting to connect to the printer. I pushed him in the right direction...

.But, that's not the story....2 Old bedbuggers, getting dinner, exchanging stories...What a great experience....We both came to the same conclusion, without the sticks we’d both be gone....GOTTA HAVE A PURPOSE!!!!

No comments: