Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What if

What if you knew you only had five years left to live?

What would you do different? How would you treat the people around you? How would you approach each day?

None of us have any guarantees here on earth, every day is a gift. I know that you have heard that a hundred times but it is so true.
Just think about it for a minute.

Would you be more honest?
Would you let stupid small things roll off your back?

If you knew your time was limited would you talk differently or handle situations different?

I guess the older you get the more you think about stuff like this. I have loss some good friends in the past few years and I am sure none of them saw it coming. I wonder what they would of different given the chance.

We do not always get a heads up or a warning.

Most of this post comes becomes in the past few years I have seen some very close friends and relatives pass away. Some younger than me and most without warning. Life is short.

Take a breath and enjoy what you have, be more honest and let go of the bull shit.

No comments: