Friday, July 8, 2011

An E-Mail from Another Satisfied Customer

"Thank you for your recent e-mail. We have not received a service evaluation as of yet but I didn’t want to pass up this opportunity to tell you about our recent move with Arpin Van Lines. Let me start by telling you we moved, March 2003, from Arizona to North Carolina and had Arpin Van Lines move us then. When we were told we were moving, this time from North Carolina back to Arizona, I specially requested Arpin Van Lines because we had such an effortless move last time. While I was impressed with Arpin, during our 2003 move, I certainly never expected the kind of service we received this time. Marisela, for lack of better words, is truly a goddess! She made this entire process seem effortless. When she said she would call us back it seemed within minutes she was back to us, when she said she would arrange for something to get done, it was not only done but it was done fast.  She never once answered the phone without a “smile” in her voice and at times I am sure she wanted to scream. By the time our move was complete I felt like I was talking to a family member. I can’t tell you how proud you should be to have an associate like Marisela representing your company. I dealt with Rita for a short time but she was very pleasant and efficient.

Then we met Steve Martin, our driver. He was wonderful also. He is very personable, efficient and organized. I truly felt that he treat our items as if he was moving his own personal items. In North Carolina I was chatting with one of his crew members and he told me, he and one of the other men, had driven from Raleigh, which is about an 80 mile drive, to help Steve with our move. I asked why they had come so far and he said “Steve is one of the best to work with and that they would drive further just to work with Steve”. I was blown away. Now that is truly a testament of how great a guy Steve is. One of our pieces of furniture had to be crated, which Marisela arrange to have a third party company come out to do, when the two men arrived one of them was giving me a hard time about what portion of the TV stand needed to be crated and “what he was paid to do”. The man was rude and Steve could see I was losing my patience with him. At this point Steve called me over to him and said “Janet, don’t worry I will take care of the rest for you, don’t let them upset you”. Needless to say he took care of the pieces they didn’t want to crate and they all arrived safely and in one piece at our new home. By the way, I did report them to Marisela who assured me she would have made sure they got paid for whatever they did. I think they just didn’t want to work. When Steve was due to arrive at our home in Peoria, he called to inform us that there was a rollover accident on I10 so he would be delayed a couple of hours. This was fine with us and appreciated the call to let us know however once he did arrive, around noon, it was 119 degrees. I thought to myself there is no way they will finish today in this heat and now we wouldn’t have a place to stay, it was back to some hotel. Boy was I wrong!!! They not only finished, in what I would consider record time, but all of our items were placed and put together by bedtime. I was thrilled to just have my own bed. We would not hesitate to request to have Steve move us again.

In closing, I hope you can tell what a great experience we had with Arpin Van Lines. We would not hesitate to request your company again and recommend your company to others. Please pass on our thanks to all the members of your team for a job well done."

No comments: