Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Loving Life

Lyrics from Zac Brown -

Yeah, I'm king shit, that's what I thought when I was young
I knew everything 'til my know it all found out I didn't know too much
So I had a big piece of humble pie, and bought a ticket to a show
I found a new perspective, some brand new friends, and I found my first real home
We all put our pants on one leg at a time
Oh, struggle's real, so here's the deal
Ain't no one gettin' out alive
So we dance all night (dance all night)
A little pickin' too (a little pickin' too)
We take the weight of the world and lift it right up off of you (that's what we do)
Oh, you got a broken heart, just need a getaway for a good time
I got good news
That's what me and the boys in the band were born to do
You could spend your whole life however you see fit
Writin' at a desk, diggin' in a ditch, who's ass you gotta kiss?
So come on now, jump right in 'cause life goes by so fast
How many summers do you have left before you pushin' up the grass


1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

98.6 degrees and above ground,I must have done something right yesterday...Life is an adventure,the most fun I can have with my clothes on....