Monday, June 17, 2019

I Don’t Care

Please do not take this personal but I really do not care about what you do behind closed doors or who you love or what decisions you make concerning your own body or health ...
If it does not effect me personally then I don’t care.
If I am looking at rather I am going to hire a person for a job or vote for a politician or work for an employer their personal life or love life simply does not, and should not, come into my decision making,
How do they treat people?
Are they honest and true to their word ?
Do they try their very best and to improve situations around them and the people that surround them?
That is what really matters and what should matter to you.
Do not get caught up in the gossip or the hate mongering , look and listen for yourself . Others may have their own agenda and biases , do not allow them to cloud your vision and your opinions.
You do what makes YOU happy, as long as you are not hurting others it is nobody else’s business.
Stay true to yourself- ALWAYS !
Love is what Matters 




No comments: