Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Look up

Look up
It was 6:00 AM and I was driving on the highway to work, as usual I was in the high speed lane and there was a pick up truck in front of me not wanting to move over so I could pass him and I was getting angry. At the same time I looked up and noticed the skyline, the sun was just rising and the sky was beautiful and I began to relax.
Look up
Appreciate
Every day we get carried away with the negative in front of us when we should look up, look around and be thankful for the day , for the opportunities and the positive.
You need to be a realist and you should go through life with eyes wide open and that does mean that there is negative, their are bad things that happen and people that are only after what they want and will roll over whoever they want to achieve their own objectives or simply be in your way BUT through out all that you are HERE - you are ALIVE and there is beauty all around you.
Look up
Look around
Appreciate
Do not let the negativity swallow you, be a realist, be in the moment and remember that big thing in front of you getting angry is very small in the long run.
Look up



No comments: