Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Fuel

Going through life what has fueled me are :
People that are bullies
People that ignore me
People that think they are better than everyone else

These are all fuel for me to do better, to be better.

My goals were and still are:
Make my wife proud
Provide opportunities to my kids that I did not have
Try to be there for my grandkids

My fuel helps me achieve my goals and pushes me.

I never claim to know all the secrets, far from it but I have learned through the years that if you stay focused on doing good and helping others while learning from everyone you can do some pretty cool things.
 I have been blessed 10 times over and continue to try to remember that and to keep trying to stay focused and fueled and never take a day for granted. With each day comes opportunity, opportunities to learn and to try to be a better person and make a difference.

Do not allow bullies to beat you down.. turn around and use them as fuel.
He who laughs last , laughs best.
By buying into their negativity you allow them to win - YOU allow them- do not give them that win, believe in yourself and understand that their’s is a house of cards- most likely built on insecurities and their own power grab.

Stay positive - push through- and remember your goals.

No comments: