Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Care

If YOU really CARE about your customers you will succeed.

No matter what business you are in or what you do for a living - if you truly care about your customer it will show through and that will be how you succeed and that is where you feel a sense of accomplishments.

If you are like me I know the difference from someone who is just putting on a face or trying to act all sweet and syrupy and someone who really cares about his product.

I have little patience for those that seem to not even have the time to look me in the eyes and talk to me not at me or if I am on the phone I can tell in minutes if I am speaking to a robot type person or someone who is actually listening to me.
Especially if I am paying for a service or a product.

Do me the common courtesy to at least act like you care.

In our business we have people moving all their belongings, their memories. And they pay good money to move, they deserve our attention and our drivers provide that.
I have seen them in action and I am so proud to witness it first hand.

It's the little things as well as the big things that they appreciate and remember.

A professional shows them within minutes- I gotcha here - you are in good hands.

It is not a huge secret or very hard to succeed... JUST CARE.

No comments: