Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Missed Opportunities

 One of the worse things about today’s divisiveness and our inability to discuss things are the missed opportunities, the chances not only to possibly learn but the opportunity to gain a friend.

I am 63 and lived most of my life trying very hard not to pre judge a person and to look for the positive in everyone , I say most of my life because the last few years seem more difficult for whatever reason. People seem angry and they label people and you are either with them or against them. Thank goodness that it was not always like that around me or would have not had so many friendships. After over 40 years in business the thing I look back on with the most fondness are the friendships I made and my rewards were the times I could make someone’s life better or job easier.

We are all here on the beautiful planet for such a very short time and in the end the only thing that matters are the people we meet, the positive difference we may have made and the smiles we created. Don’t miss the opportunity to make a friend, stop and listen, exhale. 






No comments: