Thursday, October 29, 2020

Don’t tell me what I believe

 Don’t tell me what I believe 

And don’t put me into a certain group because it helps you with your talking points - the one thing that has always bothered me is when people group others all together for identification purposes. I simply do not buy in that ALL of any certain group thinks the same exact way or ALL have the same morals or work ethic, be it by gender, race , religion or political affiliation.

My experience has shown me that there are good and bad in all and to group people together is a total mis- justice , do not assume you know anyone and absolutely do not assume you know me and throw me into a nice neat column to make your point or drive home your own opinion.

This political season in 2020 is the most contentious of my 63 years here on this planet. I have never seen such a divide and people ready to yell and spew hate because you do not agree with them. I fully get that we all have different opinions and it has never stopped me from still getting to know someone or befriend them. 

I have always respected our policemen and women and our military members and veterans-always , and still do and always will so please do not throw me into any column because I do not support a certain candidate , that is down right insulting and wrong.

Do not assume I do not believe in a higher being or spirit or God because I believe in a woman’s right to choose or I believe in birth control , people need to practice more of the words of our prophets and less of hate and division.

There is no - them and us - there is only one race- the human race.

Where you are born on this planet or what skin you happened to be born in should not determine your worth or your life , we are all born into this world and every life matters and we should treat each other with the love that we all had in us upon birth, hurt people- hurt people, we need to rise above the bigotry and extend an olive branch to everyone we meet. Take the time to smile and listen and learn from each other- there is so much to learn. 

It is your life - your one life and life is short- use your time as a positive influence and your shoulders will be lightened and your path will be revealed.



No comments: