Wednesday, September 11, 2019

5 Tips


Everything in life is a lesson - good and bad.

People come into your life for a reason, everyone, even that casual relationship in the gym or the friendly person at the grocery store and of course people at your work place and your personal life. Watch and listen and learn.
I always feel like I am learning on this wonderful ride, that does not mean that I think I have the answers because as Don Henley says in one of his songs “ the more I know, the less I understand “. But that is the wonder and the splendor of life , embrace change and learn from everyone and for goodness sake come down from your high horse and push back those negative thoughts. 

Remember these 5 tips. 

1. Never lose your sense of curiosity 

2. Life rushes fast. Live life.

3. Always have trust in yourself that you can do more.

4. Go after your dreams, not people.


5. Don’t have regrets. Treat them as lessons.


No comments: